The Rin-Pra brand enjoys a strong market presence.
We believe that the quality of our red and brown onions, together with a strong customer fulfilment ethic are paramount for the continued success of our company and this philosophy is embraced by the entire Rin-Pra team.
Rin-Pra is proud of the fact that in 1997 we were the first South Australian company to be recognised under the SQF2000 Quality Code for Food Packing. We also maintain food safety controls via our Hazard and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plan to ensure that our customers are not at any perceivable risk. Our operational procedures are audited annually, combined with random inspections from the National Residue Survey.
- The onion grading and packing infrastructure is located on the home farm, just 10 minutes from the city of Murray Bridge.
- Red Onions (also known as Spanish or Salad Onions) are available in packed 10kg and 20kg bags, bulk 1200kg bags, cartons, crates or FB2 480kg bins.
- Brown Onions (also known as Table Onions) are also available in the above packing options.
- Onions are purchased in a range of sizes from small brown pickler up to large jumbo onions.
- Including a small percentage sourced from selected local growers, we process approximately 10,000 tonne of raw product each year.
- To extend our packing period, 3 large cool rooms house 3000 tonne of stock to ensure we can supply quality cold storage stock to the market from August to November each year.